CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 January 2011

Things i love Thursday


Okay so this is cause i said i was being positive.

So things i'm loving include.

  • Friends. New and old. I'm really thankful i have my friends they're there for the good times and the bad.
  • Finishing my essay i know its a lame one and i shouldn't have left it to the last minute.
  • Sunlight coming through my window in the morning, i took down my blackout curtains and its lovely to wake up naturally.
  • Fresh flowers, this is one of the things i am getting when my loan comes through along with batteries and hairdye my roots are getting pretty bad.
  • My satin sheets, i know it sounds silly but i really like the feel of them on my skin.
  • Burlesque, this is a new hobby of mine i'm practicing in the new year to make me feel sexy and give me a bit more confidence.
  • One person room raves, seriously if you are ever feeling the slightest bit down put some upbeat music on and dance in your underwear best cure ever!
That is all for this thursday.

Ciao xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment