CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 13 January 2011

Past week


Well i've been a terrible blogger, but i've had a busy week due to exams and an actual social life, i know shocking right?!

So past week, friday went to chill round my mates house did the same saturday, and then sunday and monday was revision for my exam on tuesday that went weirdly well but i'm a bit freaked out that i finished early but i choose the easiest questions on the paper in my view. Then tuesday night i went out with all my friends which was amazing but the hangover in the morning was terrible, i've never had a hangover that bad, smoked far too much as well. Wednesday i went shopping with my best mate who still felt drunk and i felt just hanging, in this trip i brought wayyy too much underwear and some books also got measured for bras and apparently i've gone up now a 34DD which is so bizzare cause i've lost weight over christmas. And today i've not really done much, did some revision this morning and then went to town to buy a nurses outfit for tomorrow night and a new purse cause my old one was falling apart.

Just so its not all text heres the week in pictures :


My new books the great gatsby and fear and loathing.

My inspiration board, can you tell i like hunter s thompson?
This eyemask pretty much sums up how i feel about life right now.

Also for the things i love thursday:
  • Hunter s thompson
  • Getting drunk
  • New underwear
  • Burlesque stuff aka nippe tassles
  • Heathly eating, its cleared up so many of my skin problems however i have so much energy i don't know what to do with it.
  • The film Easy A for giving me the quote 'Throwing my cat around'


    Thats all for now
Ciao xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment