CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Theres no modern romance





The above pictures are from the past couple of days, the first being my taking part in anti riot. Operation cup of tea. Where decent humans of England have a cuppa instead of rioting. The other two are from dying my hair it seemed like it would go super red but it didn't.
Yesterday I went to see my friend rich, it was alright until I got a phone call saying that a riot might be happening in Derby so it was best I left. Later that evenin I got offered two dates on was from rich, I again turned them down that's 4 dates I've turned down what's wrong with me? I thought girls are meant to love this stuff. Apart from that I still think I'm hung up on my ex and I've recently cut ties with my friend with benefits. I can deal with everything but love and romance I swear I'm summer Finn in 500 days of summer.
Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment