CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 16 July 2010

Special delivery

So i got my first of two packages :)

Here it is :











Whats in the package? (yes that is my dressing gown, i was excited okay?)







I got nuts because its full of mode gyaru recently and it came with free emoda flip flops >.< now is not the time to wear flip flops in england so i'll probably just wear them around the house so my feet don't get cold or dirty. I also got the new magazine Edge Style, i haven't heard much about it but i thought it was worth a shot, i hear its aimed for older gals around 20 and above, *cough* thats me *cough*. Unfortunately i don't own a scanner but will take photos of the pages that i find interesting or helpful to any of you.

Thats all for now, however there will be an upcoming post about me trying lashes for the first time, and for first timers they recommend accent lashes which is exactly what i brought, hope i don't stab my eye or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment