CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 15 September 2011

Settling


So finally moved into my new house, been a little busy to do a video tour like I planned to show. I'll get round to it once my room is tidy again, already developed a floordrobe. So basically been getting excited about my new house and geeking out to Doctor Who now its back, also now i have proper internet been catching up with true blood as well.

Apart from TV, I got very drunk on my second night back at uni, it wasn't brilliant whilst i wasn't buying many drinks i did manage to be completely drunk, black out most of the night and end up throwing up into a bag, it wasn't pleasant to deal with in the morning.

Then lets see monday I had a date, we went to the cinema to see inbetweeners which was hilarious and then we went to frankie and benny's after which was not bad conversation wise but i wouldn't say perfect date setting people constantly singing happy birthday, children and loud noise generally, I picked it though because the food is generally good but not this time so i might stop going there altogether really as that's the second time its been bad. After the date we went back to mine as it was close and had tea and watched some films it was going pretty cool until i broke my bed... so after this we trek across town at 6.30am so i can get some sleep this was after convincing and crankiness. Then i just seemed to spend the next few days at his and well to be honest it was pretty awesome, i won't go into the gorey details but he pleases me and we're pretty compatible on the weirdness scale we watched some Tv series, played zombie games and basically chilled out. And then it kinda hit me, i really liked this guy, let's call him dimples hehe, and well we basically decided to make it exclusive and even though i try not to admit it i'm pretty happy about it, it may seem a bit quick to you readers but we'd been chatting all summer and basically went from there. Anyway i'm truly sleep deprived so i'm gunna spend the evening eating cake and drinking tea whilst catching up with Tv shows.

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment