CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 29 September 2011

Sunshine moments

Well here it has been beautiful all week, the sun is shining, my boyfriend hosted a BBQ yesterday and it was delicious even if I am feeling a bit worse for wear at the moment. I still don't have a proper student card I need to pick it up tomorrow, it just means this uni is a joke. I finally got my loan in and unfortunately its only enough to pay rent and bills nothing else, no food or outings so I got upset about that earlier in the week. However, my gorgeous man has offered to help me out which is really lovely, my knight in shining armour, but yeah I generally hate borrowing money off people or relying off other people for money.

We went karaoke on Tuesday as well and got stupidly drunk on fish-bowl cocktails, I sang a few songs and made some friends even if I'm still cynical about the freshers all fresh faced and full of expectations, soon they'll just be brought down to the same cynicism as me.

However later today I'm going food shopping and going to eat the rest of my steak pie I cooked earlier in the week for my beautiful man, I feel like a proper housewife at the moment sorting out the house and meals whilst he's at university and supporting me financially aha, its kinda cute in a scary way, how quickly we've settled down with each other but sometimes you just feel a huge connection and that's what I think we have.

This Friday we're going out again drinking its 'my hero' night so I think I'll pull the old cat-woman outfit out to see if it fits me since my weight keeps fluctuating, sometimes when i eat too much I want to just get rid of the food in my body I mean I love the taste of food but sometimes I just feel like the world judges me if I put on a tiny bit of weight... I'm trying not to go back to my old ways though as I'm better than that.

Ciao xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment