CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 23 August 2010

Degu....



So my housemate brought two degus yesturday they're soooo adorable. (picture above not ours) I will take a picture when ours aren't as shy... they're still getting used to each other, they're really clever like they keep trying to escape but its okay they won't manage. I've been talking to them today so they get used to me and now they squeak when i leave the room its soooo adorable.

In other news i got paid today woop, i did a little weekly shop which means i won't be living on noodles, it also means i can pay my rent and bills this month which i was really concerned about. I also need a little advice i have quite pale skin and most foundations i've tried which is usually the lightest they do, still look orange i just don't know what to do, I've heard about BB creams but i'm not even sure which one to get.

Lots of Love Vee x

No comments:

Post a Comment