CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 August 2010

Exercise



Well, i've noticed i'm getting a little chubby due to not really going out much, eating huge portions and not exercising. A reason i usually put exercise off is due to my asthma, but i've decided since i got this new bar job i want to lose weight, as i am on display most of the time. I generally if i go anywhere i walk most places, so its like a 20 minute walk to work and i thought okay i'm still not doing enough exercise.
So my plan is now to do a bootcamp cardio workout 3 days a week and yoga 3 days a week and a rest 1 day, i also plan to reduce my portion sizes.
Before anyone mentions that i may not be fat, i've had my BMI checked out and i am in the overweight bracket, this may be vistoral fat which is quite common in asian countries and is a serious health risk. I'm 5'3 and weigh 66kg, my weight should be somewhere in between 40kg-50kg.

Are any of you trying to lose weight? Have any tips?

Lots of love vee x

No comments:

Post a Comment