CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 16 August 2010

Good Job



First of all heres what happened when me and two friends tried to make a hello kitty pizza, i think we put too much cheese on :(


But what i'm seriously blogging about today is i join the ranks of the employed. YAY! I have recently accquired a bar job and not only that i also gained an interview at O2 which is a phone shop :) i have that interview today so i'll let you know how that gets on, even though my financial situation was scaring me a bit, i always remained positive and applied to numerous places in hopes of finding a job, and if i get this second job it will be good cause it means i can work in the day there and then at night at the bar. Being a student the amount of money i would get would make me very happy and i could start saving for travelling again =D.

Hope your all having a nice day :)

Lots of love Vee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment