CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 13 August 2010

New layout etc...

Right people, I have decided to change my layout i didn't like the roughness of the last one i s'pose this one reflects what i like now. I also noticed i gained another follower last night ^-^, which makes me want to keep posting, i never thought anyone would read my blog.


And last night there was a programme, on bbc3, about a girl called becki from the isle of man but she posted videos on youtube of her dancing and she became well famous in japan, and got known as beckii cruel, she also got a singing career from it and all at the age of 14. In a way i'm a little jealous of her as obviously i don't have a source of income right now, but also because i'd love to go to japan and blah blah blah..... But in a way i feel really proud for what she has done.

Lots of love Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment