CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 23 December 2010

Can a heart still break when its stopped beating?

Well as the title states some unkind gentleman has broken my heart 3 days before Xmas, which wasn't appreciated. He still likes me apparently which is bollocks really sorry for my bad language but if he still liked me maybe he'd still be with me. The excuse i got was he isn't over his ex and needs sometime to sort out his head... heres praying he comes back to me....He came to pick me up on sunday as well took me out to dinner and cinema and didn't tell me then, he told me two days later over text. I know i shouldn't really wait for him to come back, but i haven't exactly got men queueing for me and in my heart he was 'The one' Silly really a guy i've known for a month thinking he could be the one. But we had so much in common, we'll see what the new year brings.

Would you wait for a guy or Would you just move on?

Ciao xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment