CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Out with the old, In with the new

No i'm not talking about gifts yet (that is a thing for a later date). What i am talking about though is thinking.

Recently i stumbled on a blog by Gala Darling( http://galadarling.com) which was very inspirational, i have no idea how that girl comes up with these amazing upbeat articles but its totally changed my outlook on life. After recently getting ditched for no apparent reason by the man who i thought was 'the one' i thought it was going to be wallowing in another pit of dispear which life threw at me, probably due to the mercury retrograde though. Instead of chasing after this guy, which he may or may not come back i decided to love myself instead. Obviously you are not born optimistic but it helps if the environment you grew up in was upbeat and positive, sadly mine was not but after reading Gala Darling's articles, old and new, i felt like i could face the world again. It made me realise i can do anything i put my mind to and more, i'm going to cherish the little things and try and get off the internet and spend more time outside, time with friends, time with myself.

Try positive thinking today, when i get back to my place in stafford i'm going to stick a quote simplying saying 'Smile' On my mirror so i will see it every morning.

So i want to say a big thank you to Gala Darling for being so inspirational, i look up to you and you are such a role model for me.

Ciao
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment