CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 24 October 2011

Halloween and other things


Halloween is my favourite time of year, I want to buy all the kids things for Halloween and wear them everyday. This year for Halloween, I'm going as snow white again, this time I might zombie up or just go as normal snow white, I'll decide nearer the time.
I've been really busy recently trying to get my final year project proposal in and researching more, and job hunting and more recently trying to sneakily make my boyfriends presents, hehe which is cute but really hard to hide things.
The thing I'm most excited about this week is I'm getting a tattoo, its one I've been waiting for,for a while, this is one me and my mum are getting for symbolising my great grans passing away a few years ago so I'm travelling home on Friday evening to get it.
Another thing that's getting to me, is that I have an essay that I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing but I have two weeks to do it so I'll manage somehow.
I've been living at my boyfriends for like over two weeks now and strangely its not that bad i mean i'm really enjoying my time with him and its not bad at all, we cook and bake together which is amazing.

Ciao
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment