CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 20 November 2011

Fireworks!



This is a picture of me and my boyfriend after watching the Christmas fireworks, it sounds ridiculous saying that in November but yeah in my university town they turned on the Christmas lights and had a mini carnival thing going on. We went with my boyfriend's housemate Rob too, he won a duck on hook a duck!.
Anyway it was really nice and romantic and I'm beginning to associate fireworks with our relationship when things get intense or something it somehow brings us closer which is amazing, he said that one day he wants to move in with me ^-^.
Basically not really done much the coming weeks even though I seem to be constantly busy its more like University work, looking for a job and trying to sort some sort of income so I can pay my rent this month, cause unfortunately I can't ask my mum for money like most university students can so I'm really learning the hardships of life at the moment. Being positive though that it will pick up and get better.

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment