CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Sadness

 So this is going to be a sad post, but I need to get it out of my system. In a previous post I mentioned re-homing our kitten. Whilst we only had him three weeks, it hurt so bad when I let him go. He has gone to a lovely family, a woman with a small child. So that child will love him, like I did with my previous cat. I had her for 17 years and grew up with her, I can only hope the little girl does t he same and has the same connection I do with animals. Any cat I see I immediately want to look after it, I feel like I have a lovely connection with them but now I feel lonely and kind of empty. My boyfriend has tried to cheer me up by giving me one of my birthday presents early but its going to take me a while to fill the void. I guess the only thing left for me to worry about is getting a job so hopefully that will soon happen and I can fill the gap by being busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment