CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 October 2010

New ....


Hair again.

Also lets review some personal news, so my job i had was getting far too stressful so i've had to quit. I was working 28-30 hours and i asked for my hours to be cut but they slowly started creeping back up again, plus i couldn't continue working those kind of hours with my final year of university piling on top of me. Recently i have been craving to go to france again i think its cause i feel like i belong there so it would be nice right now when i'm feeling so lost.
I've also been dealing with some depression issues lately but i think that will dwindle down once i have finished working my final two weeks, which i know will be hell because another girl has quit the same time as me like a couple of days before me.

Thats all for now i will try to keep on top on my blogging i'm really sorry to those that are following me.

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment