CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Update



So last friday i had it off from work for a change so me and my man went out with a two of his friends in manchester i had a reallly nice night out and lots of cocktails we found this japanese cocktail bar that made traditional cocktails but they used sake in them too. It was really nice above is my outfit for the night i tried to take the best picture i could of my outfit.



Today i recieved my Glad news dress that i ordered from Tori.
You guys should check out her blog she does really nice co-ordinates anywhom this dress is everything i wanted and more. I'm gunna wear it on my date tomorrow, we're seeing paranormal activity and going to a japanese resturaunt in birmingham that actually does all you can eat for £10.99 which i can't wait for.
Job stuff: well i have work tonight but i have the flu eurgh terrible. But all i'm thinking is i finish this job on sunday at 6pm that'll give me more of a chance to concertrate on my studies like a good girl :)

Ciao xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment