CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 October 2010

Filming


Right first is my outfit and make up, i wanted to rock this liz lisa doll top up because i always feel that brand has to be in a sweet co-ordinate but i think i managed to pull it off, even though i apparently looked busty in that top.

Hair and make up, i thought i'd wear my giant headbow thats meant for my snow white out fit i think it went well but my hair definately needs more volume.
Here is my bento box from yesturday still trying to be healthly i'm managing well but sometimes i get cravings so i have an orange or some peanut butter on toast.
And finally this is a picture from the set yesturday, i was filming with my group for my film and sound project. We're doing it about insomnia which is really interesting for me as i had a problem sleeping a few weeks back when i was working for the bar and now i just sleep like a baby.

Will try and post tomorrow before i go to london but can't promise anything

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment