CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Panda Bento


Quick face shot even though i'm still feeling ill, i love my bowler hat and my bow tie necklace. Promise you i am wearing make up but flash face =\


In an effort to eat healthier and control my portion sizes, i decided to make bentos for lunch.
This is my panda bento, i kinda got lazy with the panda and didn't give him a mouth.
Also in other news, i went to uni in the rain got wet feet just to find out my lecture was cancelled as is my thursday lecture meaning i only have a lecture on friday.... sometimes it makes me wonder why i bothered going to uni.
For this halloween i'm going as snow white and i'm gunna be spending it in london with my man and some of his friends.
Ciao xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment