CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 22 October 2010

Picture spam & cinema



Few pics from my phone these were both taken on monday the first was trying to show off my outfit... and then the other was me messing about with vampire sweet fangs haha such a joker. I had two pints of beer that day and was tipsy it was really weird.


So yesturday i went to a japanese resturant called woktastic in birmingham, it was really nice and way better than the chain wagamama. We had gyoza and dim sum for starter but i didn't manage to take a picture of it as we ate it too quickly haha.



Me trying to look good whilst being ill, the cold and the wind made my hair frizz though :(
My main meal was chicken sesame soba noodles it was really nice.



Hulk smash!
Haha i had to take this picture. I'm wearing the dress i brought off Tori its so comfortable, i'm also holding my low fat frozen ben and jerrys yoghurt :). The film itself was very scary even scarier than the first, sound played a huge part in it though.

Ciaoxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment