CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 18 February 2012

Belated Valentines Post

This is my main course to the three course meal that my boyfriend cooked me, did I mention it was by candle light and we got through two bottles of wine. Yes we did drink them out of pint glasses, we don't own wine glasses. Also when I was walking to my boyfriend's house I got called a whore by some random guy out of a window, classy when I was dolled up quite elegantly.


These are the homemade chocolates I made my boyfriend, I also got him a box of cupcakes which we shared and Florence and the Machine tickets which we'll go to in march.

It was the most romantic thing ever that day and whilst he only cooked me a meal it was all I wanted it was lovely. I hope me and my boyfriend have many lovely memories together.

*****Sorry for the gushy post, I don't do it often*****


No comments:

Post a Comment