CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Busy day


This was the view from the street when I was walking, it reminds me of silent hill.

Anyway yesterday was a really busy day, early in the morning I had a doctors appointment to sort this cold I've had for 5 months. That's not natural, so now I'm on anti-biotics, allergy pills and I have nasal spray too. Then I had my presentation for my dissertation which went a lot better than expected, after that I had to go to the clinic for my contraception where basically they told me I had only lost a kilogram which got me down this weight is becoming harder to shift but its hard to get back into a routine again for exercise but healthy eating is fine.

Lately the weather has been horrible but my new jumper is keeping me warm and I got some new boots which are like army style with studs I can't wait to wear them. Tonight I'm going to try and make turkey burgers which hopefully will go well.

Ciao
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment