CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow and life

This is the snow man my boyfriend and his housemate built whilst I was inside browsing tumblr and drinking tea like the old lady I am. Wish I had a cat and an open fire would have given me a better warmth.

Here you can see my winter jumper and kind of my new phone case, which I found out is really durable after slipping in the snow and landing on it.

Apart from that I have just been resting up and enjoying life as well as doing uni work. Tomorrow I have the doctors and my progress presentation for my dissertation hopefully it'll go well and the doctor will give me something better than over-the-counter flu stuff as that doesn't seem to be working.

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment