CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 3 December 2011

Motivation!



Since its the winter months, I decided to get motivated to do exercise, eat better and most importantly because I always neglect it to drink more.
So far I have been doing really well, exercising, doing yoga and more importantly its easier to do to happy music.
The diet and exercise is mainly to pick my mood up as its been down due to the winter months and due to financial reasons which is getting ridiculous now. But positive it can only work out from here.
Also to help exercise me and my boyfriend are walking up to the castle in our university town, I'll take pictures this is also weather depending. Its an hour walk so we're gunna set off early and pack a lunch up, which will include my delicious orange drizzle cake I am making tonight.

If anyone has any tips on reducing portion sizes or staying motivated let me know?

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment